Monday, December 28, 2009

Portable Fm Player Portable CD Player, FM Radio, MP3 Storage In One Unit?

Portable CD player, FM radio, MP3 storage in one unit? - portable fm player

Hello,

Looking for a product that is safe, if it exists. Someone told me, yes, but I have not found. Basically it's like standard player that can play CDs in MP3 and WMA, but also an integrated FM radio and MP3 storage. Does this even exist, or shall I my time? Do what you might say to me in the right direction? Thank you!

1 comment:

=]] said...

Hey
okay i dont think has put an MP3 player, CD player, the tracks from a CD onto an MP3 player can, but there is no MP3 player with FM radio, an MP3 store photos and video footage can something that They record BestBuy, Circuit City, Waltmart, Radio Shack, all electronically stored
goodluck

Post a Comment