Saturday, February 13, 2010

Do Tangerines Give Nosebleeds Was It A Bad Idea To Give My 5 Months Old Tangerine?

Was it a bad idea to give my 5 months old tangerine? - do tangerines give nosebleeds

So, my daughter 5 months old, lost interest in solids only after a month. I asked my pediatrician do yahoo and. Mother I suggested trying a mixture of many different foods. I know that cereals are the best combination of rice and fruit puree of things, but .. SO ... Today I was at home eating mandarins and saw how my little girl, look and smile and laugh. I just heard mandarins and it almost seemed that it came for them. I took a piece of tangerine and bit the tip, so they suck the juice and pulp. He sucked as if there were no tomorrow. if the room had been crying no juice until I gave him another. and finally stopped after a second, and held it only until they are in mourning. She gave me all kinds of faces when theircking tangerine. She then smiled, grimacing and shaking his sour face from left to right does not know (that just started to do) You fell asleep .. I wonder if your stomach right ... Do you think you could stomach pain thats why she is crying?

9 comments:

danielle's mommy said...

I'm not worried. My daughter loves it, what I eat food. Removes all types of expensive, but if I bite him another win. I think she is crying, just because you have taken. I live with my daughter for the first time I gave her a mirror when you are ready to cry, but we have to distract him and the tears no longer. Do not worry, good performance.

Christin... said...

Do not be surprised if he gives a bad diaper rash. I am beginning to put Vaseline or Aquaphor on your Tush now, because if it is the Mandarin edition, burn the skin and may cause a skin rash. This is the main reason why I'm not saying that the citrus fruit 1 years old, are still very angry.

Jayleigh said...

My son has recently started to shake as the head, and it's doing when HES and tired of fighting against sleep. Maybe she's crying because she was tired? i dont think the juice would have done anything to harm your baby food, my son with mandarins and had never made the effort.

massiel2... said...

Babies are not supposed to be citrus anythiing. But sometimes, my kids have a taste of orange or tangerine, as a child and the only reason why he was crying because they take away.she It is beautiful, funny faces DONT worry.and are completely normal.

Worry Wart said...

I am sure that your stomach feels good, and the faces were well until the new taste. It is probably good, but I read that you avoid what children under 1 years of citrus fruits, should, as it can an allergy to develop it.

Lee G said...

Perhaps, but if my nipples eat something, and wants more suspect than tears and cries until I give more or give a pacifier, I lol, do you know if an upset stomach when he wakes up and grizzly remains. Good luck:)

Trinity said...

I think that is the cause or punishment to ask whether he had abdominal pain, is not on such a note or holding his stomach, Sharp sadness or beating given legs. I say this is correct

WhiteLil... said...

Babies that young people better with the fruit for young children. Your pediatrician - Yahoo is not working - is the best to know what to give your child.

If it was a face of "bad" probably not like the tangerine. Mandarins have seeds and pulp, and I will not let them suck on a piece of one is the smartest idea.

A baby who will see a piece of colorful fruit, but - actually - I think we should continue with the fruit for babies. There are a choking hazard and is not likely that the cause of pain in the stomach.

Mama to 2006 & 2008 said...

Try different foods, but stay away from mandarin (Citrus has to wait for a year because they are common allergens and the acid for the development of the digestive system bad). At 5 months, stay with corn and steamed / mashed fruits and vegetables. Your baby will be mirrored, and do what you do. Avoid: honey, strawberries, citrus fruits, fish, milk, peanuts, and even after a year.

At 5 months, your baby's diet should be milk / - feed formula used to eat only as a reference for learning.

Post a Comment