Friday, February 5, 2010

How To Cover Vitiligo What Can I Use To Cover Vitiligo Patches On My Face That Is Cheap And Works?

What can i use to cover vitiligo patches on my face that is cheap and works? - how to cover vitiligo

Dermablend is the best of my knowledge seems .... I use the leg and body cover to the stretch marks on my arms, shoulders and thighs ... can be used for vitiligo, U is the Dermablend Cover Creme ... Not really cheap, because heavy enough coverage of vitiligo patches mask buy ...

Check it out:
http://www.dermablend.com/index.aspx

if u buy at amazon.com Dermablend shipping abroad.

Good luck!

2 comments:

miZZme said...

The different types of foundations for vitiligo that if you have many links to www.nvfi.org coverup.
even though I terrible vitiligo have to know, need to learn to love you. I know its hard, but why money for something that will wash?
Most people seem to care anyway wat

porcelin... said...

Not sure how cheap you want, but it deserves a visit.

http://www.colortration.com/Vitiligo_Vit ...

I do not think that I understand the coverage you need to buy in any shop, visit the Foundation.

Post a Comment