Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Men Getting Wedgied Underwear Fetish: Am I Bi/Gay?

Underwear fetish: Am I Bi/Gay? - men getting wedgied

Hey, I'm a 15-year-old boy on the 16 now and have a big problem. As I was about 8 or 9, I had an underwear fetish. Whenever I masturbate, I imagine about me in embarrassing situations with tighty whiti and news. The main concern I have is that I'm very emotional, to attract girls. I fell in love with a girl last year but has never been physically or sexually attracted to her. If I do see a pretty girl to get the most people my age to be "hot" or have an erection, I do not understand. When I see a hot girl, I say, "Hey, she's very pretty, but all his mental. Deffeinatly that most people do. Thinking about gay sex makes me sick. But when I see a child in my wedgie age, I wonder what kind of underwear from his post. In my fantasy I have my car or laughter. And I am upset when I think about my change in front of one of my friends in tighty whiti. If something makes me carry it for me. I believe that this problem makes me I think H-OCD because I wantRight. Sorry for the long post. Please someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment