Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Walmart Wrangler Jeans Jeans: Does Brand Matter?

Jeans: Does brand matter? - walmart wrangler jeans

I am in urgent need of new jeans, and I am on a budget. Almost everything I Levi's, 550 and 505, so I do not know the differences between the brands. I wear jeans every day for relaxation, cycling (especially in the cold), go to classes, and nothing else. All my jeans, but a few holes in the knees, if not elsewhere.

My question is: Are there any brands to avoid? This is a cheaper price worth it? Duran certain brands already, or are significantly better?

Write a review your favorite brands ... unfavorite list is not just a brand name. If you know of sites that can brand jeans, from which to compare!

Walmart:
- Levi Strauss Signature for only $ 20
- Wrangler for $ 15

Kohl:
- Levi's for € 30
- Urban $ 15 OIL
- Sonoma for $ 25
- AXista for $ 25
- Axcess $ 24
- Haggar for $ 30
- Lee for $ 20

Thank you!

7 comments:

Dumbass said...

MY FAV. Levi's is. 511 are not the best, and I doubt that any other brand that can match the price plus the quality is excellent and eternal.

Less Fav. Wrangler was slightly torn.

Ace said...

The brand does not matter, because it's better the denim is the best setting. For example, I actually prefer Ralph Lauren RRL jeans because they are perfectly to my body, the facts are the best jeans in the world, character and more character after each use and will be available to wash, look great with everything. Now they are very expensive, can achieve at least $ 200 + a pair, but for me they are really worth, because not everyone, they are sold in 15 stores in the United States

person said...

If you selected "Walmart" buy jeans in my city is considered a rare phenomenon .. Poor, just go to Hollister or American Eagle or something!

profound said...

Go to Lee and Pepe Jeans, Levi Strauss Signature avoid

KJ said...

I put the first pair that I see with a size of 32.

MAVERICK said...

Buy levis

Danni said...

Ok.
When the jeans are like ewww Walmart. I live in tn if you buy jeans at Wal-Mart Super think ur so poor!
I'm going to Levi's really cool. Lol.
I've just bought or Abercrombie & Fitch

Post a Comment