Saturday, February 6, 2010

Side Effects Alexis Texas What Are The Side Effects Of Sexual Activity?

What are the side effects of sexual activity? - side effects alexis texas

Side effects of sexual activity?
I realized during ejaculation, and then I get tired, etc. ..
However, if it motivates me some time, even after a nap I feel less than usual so I'm not as fast as if I were in the age of asexuality. Those who discover that they have side effects Siila? I am also curious how the impact of ejaculation. Boys and girls, please also specify their sex.

Anyway, what I want to know about the page that is not a direct effect on the way to the awakening? Do you have a drop of intelligence or lack of motivation?

4 comments:

luteachr... said...

Some athletes do not have sex for a week before a big game or activity. Sex releases powerful hormones, we feel tired, warm and fuzzy. Normal. I am a woman.

luteachr... said...

Some athletes do not have sex for a week before a big game or activity. Sex releases powerful hormones, we feel tired, warm and fuzzy. Normal. I am a woman.

Buzz s said...

What happens to the ejaculate is consumed a large amount of energy. It is normal to be tired.
You know the side effects of the disease, etc., so it is not mentioned.
There are psychological consequences are involved in sex too early, too.

jerkin r said...

.. Stick with easy to use is bad, and not all the side effects!

Keep up the seeds.

Post a Comment